EVALUASI USABILITY WEBSITE SEKOLAH ISLAM TERPADU NURUL FIKRI DEPOK MENGGUNAKAN WEB USABILITY

Abdul Rahman Kadafi

Abstract


This research was conducted in order to evaluate Sekolah Islam Terpadu Nurul Fikri's website. Website usability can measure the quality of user experience when they are interacting on the website. Method of Website Usability Evaluation (WEBUSE) focuses on the development of web-base usability evaluation system by subjective approaches that ask the user to evaluate the website. Based on the theory of Chiew and Salim (2003) WEBUSE model development is a standard measurement of usability, the method of evaluation by questionnaire allows users to assess the usability of the website in which will be evaluated. This research uses purposive random sampling technique. Population of study was all the website visitors of Sekolah Islam Terpadu Nurul Fikri's website then 35 visitors is taken randomly as respondents of research. Determination of relevant usability method refers to WEBUSE (Chiew and Salim: 2003). Method of collecting the data was taken by interview, literature review, and giving questionnaire to respondents. Meanwhile, method of processing the data using descriptive quantitative technique. Result of the study shows that generally most of respondent agreed that Sekolah Islam Terpadu Nurul Fikri's website is acceptable by the nominal of 43.09 % , and total nominal of very agreed respondent is 25.14%. If being added, the total nominal of agreed and strongly agreed respondent are 68.23%. In accordance to evaluation conducted on Sekolah Islam Terpadu Nurul Fikri's website, the acceptability of the website is on a good scale, which is in scale 3.9 of 5.

Full Text:

PDF

References


Chiew, K.T., dan Salim, S.S (2003), WEBUSE: Website Usability Evalua-tion Tool , Malaysian Journal of Computer Science, (16)1, pp. 47-57.

ISO 9241-11, Ergonomic requirements for office work with visual display terminals (VDTs) : Guidance on Usability.

Kasmawi, 2013. Rancang Bangun Sistem Evaluasi Website Usability Perguruan Tinggi Secara Online Menggunakan Metode Webuse, Semarang.

Rahman Kadafi, Abdul. 2010. Penilaian Tingkat Kematangan Tata Kelola Sistem Informasi Sumber Daya Manusia Berdasarkan Domain PO dan AI COBIT Framework Versi 4.0, Depok.

Siregar Syofyan. 2013. Statistika Parametrik untuk Penelitian Kuantitatif dilengkapi dengan perhitungan manual dan aplikasi SPSS Versi 17. Jakarta; Bumi Aksara.

Sugiyono, 2010. Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Bandung; Alfabeta.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.